Port Heath & Safety: COVID Care
Here at Montrose Port Authority, the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, tenants and visitors are of the highest priority.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, we are monitoring the situation closely and following the guidance from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and reduce the potential risk of exposure to all, we are asking all tenants to review and audit their COVID-19 procedures and ensure they update all persons under their control with the latest information.
Latest Scottish Government information can be sourced via this link: Coronavirus in Scotland (gov.scot)
We know that you all understand the implications of the virus but we cant afford to be complacent. COVID-19 is a highly contagious invisible disease that can have severe effects on you, your family and your work colleagues.
Montrose Port Authority has worked extra hard to make all work places 'COVID Secure' to ensure a safe place of work is maintained for those of us that can’t work from home.
Please stick to the following advice to keep yourself and those around you as safe as possible:
- Double down your personal efforts in sticking to the rules and following the FACTS guidance.
- If you can work from home – STAY AT HOME!
- If you are a key worker – be vigilant and not complacent
- Communal areas:
- Wear a mask
- Hand sanitise on entry and exit
- Maintain social distance (2-Meters)
- Wipe down touch points
- Avoid sharing a van/car where possible
- If not possible then both occupants must wear a mask at all times
- Hand sanitise on entry and exit of van
- Open the window to allow air to circulate
- Wipe down all touch points after use