Land & Property Leasing
Montrose Port Authority has a portfolio of commercial property available for lease, which comes with the added value of access to the port infrastructure and the opportunity to become part of our growing community.
We can offer a range of warehousing, office space and development land for companies looking to join the expanding and diversifying economy at the Port.
Our current tenants include:
- Largest Chain and Anchor port in Europe
- Close proximity to North Sea oil rigs and the largest offshore wind farm in Scotland
- Economical harbourside leasing opportunities
- Onsite stevedoring available 24/7
- Trust Port infrastructure
- Accessible road & rail network
- Close proximity to Baker Hughes Centre of Excellence, Crown Estate Scotland’s future ZeroFour site and other key industry players
- Agility and speed of turnaround
- Affordable layover costs
- Sheltered Harbour
- Experience of team and local network
- £22 million invested since 2011 in quayside developments
The project is called Plug Montrose and is a 50/50 joint venture set up between Montrose Port Authority and Plug Shore Power Ltd where an electricity supply is given to vessels at berth, allowing them to switch off their engines and reduce emissions.
Pictured above are Maria Bos, CEO of Plug Shore Power Ltd and Tom Hutchison, CEO of Montrose Port Authority
More from the port
Our people make the port
View and apply for career opportunities at Montrose Port Authority and across of maritime network.
We work with a number of third-party organisations to keep our customers moving and the port running efficiently. Learn more about what we offer for our customers at the Port.